A list of where to find the information you need on the issues that affect you most.
Enquiry BC - a provincial call centre that provides services to all British Columbia residents, on behalf of provincial government ministries, Crown corporations and public agencies.
- In Victoria call: (250) 387-6121
- In Vancouver call: (604) 660-2421
- Elsewhere in B.C. call: (1 800) 663-7867
- Outside B.C. call: (604) 660-2421
- E-mail address: EnquiryBC@gov.bc.ca
Telephone Device for the Deaf (TDD)
- In Vancouver call: (604) 775-0303
- Elsewhere in B.C. call: (1 800) 661-8773
Fraser Health Authority - provides a wide range of integrated health care services to more than 1.5 million people living in communities stretching from Burnaby to White Rock to Hope which range from acute care hospitals to community-based residential, home health, mental health and public health services.
Your B.C. Government - a resource to provide key facts and information about how your provincial government is putting your tax dollars to work meeting the needs of you, your family and your community.
For the Record - a collection of facts and figures detailing the current economic position, investment and status of our province.